West Medford Health Center
1307 W. Main St.
Medford, OR 97501
Medical hours: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Wednesdays and Fridays, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Lab hours: M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Family planning
- Children’s health
- Family medicine
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Adult physicals, including annual well-women exams
- Sport, camp and travel physicals
- Chronic disease care
- Pain case management
- Minor surgical services
- Mental health counseling and drug and alcohol referrals
- Health assessments and patient education
- Referral to specialty care
- 24-hour on-call services
- Laboratory services
Family nurse practitioners
Leah Schindler, FNP