Your gifts to the COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund are providing COVID-19 services and protecting critical healthcare capacity for the future.
As a regional healthcare leader, La Clinica is on the front lines of the coronavirus (COVID-19) response. To meet our community’s need for COVID-19 services, comply with mandates on social distancing, and continue to provide critical dental, medical, and behavioral health care, La Clinica created a COVID-19 emergency response program that includes the following services:
- Opened a respiratory triage clinic to screen and test for COVID-19 and treat patients with mild to moderate symptoms
- Moved those respiratory triage services to a new pandemic-ready Acute Care Clinic designed so staff can respond quickly, safely, and efficiently to infectious disease outbreaks and provide care for common illnesses
- Started contact tracing services for patients and community members who screen positive for COVID-19
- Deployed our mobile clinic to care for people who are houseless, agricultural workers, and those impacted by fires
- Expanded same-day, emergency dental services
- Expanded outreach to the newly uninsured to provide healthcare services and assistance to enroll in the Oregon Health Plan (Medicaid)
- Launched virtual and telephone visits to provide ongoing medical, dental, and mental health care
- Began home delivery services for pharmacy patients
View our project goals and outcomes report.
Your gifts have helped us provide COVID-19 services, expand our capacity to care for the uninsured, people without homes and those impacted by the fires, and protect critical healthcare capacity for the future. We simply could not do this critical work alone. By supporting La Clinica, you directly contribute to the health and well-being of our community. THANK YOU!