Raise Your Heart for Health 2019
Date: Saturday, May 4, 2019, 5 to 9 p.m.
Location: Ashland Springs Hotel
Parking: Free street parking is available near the hotel. A garage adjacent to the hotel off Hargadine Street offers paid parking for $10 for the evening.
Attire: We invite you to dress in evening party wear such as dresses, dressy separates, coats and ties, sweaters, collared shirts, and slacks.
Checking in: If you haven’t done so already, give us your contact information now to make check in a snap. If you are bringing guests, make sure we have their names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers as well. Send this information to Yolanda Gil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our dinner menu: Dinner will be served buffet style.
- First course: house salad of local organic field greens, dried cranberries, toasted Oregon hazelnuts, sherry vinaigrette or baby spinach salad with dried figs, feta, toasted almonds, and white balsamic-lemon-thyme vinaigrette
- Main course: chicken piccata with a lemon-caper beurre blanc or slow curry braised chickpeas, with roasted cauliflower, spinach, crispy onions, and harissa yogurt
- Side dishes: herb-roasted red potatoes, cauliflower parsnip puree, fresh seasonal vegetables, fresh-baked rosemary bread with butter
- To drink: some of the region’s finest wines, fresh-brewed Noble organic coffee, assorted Harney & Sons teas, and lemonade
Support our work at the event: We will offer you several ways at the event to have a great time and support our work in the community:
- Game bracelets, $25, give you access to great party games and prizes.
- A silent auction (new this year!) offers you the opportunity to bid directly on great gifts.
- You have the chance to bid for a sweet ending to your meal in our Dessert Dash. If you’ve been to our event before, this game comes with new twists this year!
- Finally, use our annual paddle bid to make donations directly to support our Mobile Health Center, school-based health centers, and Happy Smiles dental outreach program.
Entertainment: Jonathan Luke Stevens, who plays heartthrob Link Larkin in the Oregon Shakespeare Festival musical Hairspray this season, will perform. The band Jeff K and the Overtones, featuring local favorite Jeff Kloetzel, will close out the evening.