La Clinica offers a patient-centered approach to care that has been recognized by the state of Oregon. We care about our patients and want to involve them in living their healthiest lives possible. What can you expect as a patient with us?
- You’ll get to know your doctor, dentist, or nurse practitioner, and he or she will know you and understand your health needs.
- You’ll have access to our team of medical, dental, and behavioral health practitioners, all working within a single organization.
- Your health records will be stored in one place, and we’ll coordinate your care, whether it’s at La Clinica or at a hospital or specialist’s office.
- You’ll be able to call 24 hours a day for answers to your health questions so you’re not faced with costly ER visits.
- We’ll make prevention and wellness a top priority. Your health is important to us.
Oregon has designated five of our primary health centers as 5-star patient-centered primary care homes and seven of our school-based health centers as Tier 3 patient-centered primary care homes.
We are committed to exemplary service to all who walk through the doors of our health centers, school-based clinics, and other care sites.
The following standards represent our service pledge to you:
SERVICE: We provide positive, helpful service focused on the needs of others.
EMPATHY: We welcome and connect with you on a personal level.
RELATIONSHIPS: We create partnerships, working in a way that benefits everyone.
VALUE: We recognize the importance of others and treat everyone with respect.
EXCELLENCE: We go above and beyond to deliver an exceptional experience.