La Clinica offers a patient-centered approach to care that has been recognized by the state of Oregon. We care about our patients and want to involve them in living their healthiest lives possible. What can you expect as a patient with us?
- You’ll get to know your doctor, dentist, or nurse practitioner, and he or she will know you and understand your health needs.
- You’ll have access to our team of medical, dental, and behavioral health practitioners, all working within a single organization.
- Your health records will be stored in one place, and we’ll coordinate your care, whether it’s at La Clinica or at a hospital or specialist’s office.
- You’ll be able to call 24 hours a day for answers to your health questions so you’re not faced with costly ER visits.
- We’ll make prevention and wellness a top priority. Your health is important to us.
Oregon has designated five of our primary health centers as 5-star patient-centered primary care homes and seven of our school-based health centers as Tier 3 patient-centered primary care homes.
We are committed to exemplary service to all who walk through the doors of our health centers, school-based clinics, and other care sites.
The following standards represent our service pledge to you:
SERVICE: We provide positive, helpful service focused on the needs of others.
EMPATHY: We welcome and connect with you on a personal level.
RELATIONSHIPS: We create partnerships, working in a way that benefits everyone.
VALUE: We recognize the importance of others and treat everyone with respect.
EXCELLENCE: We go above and beyond to deliver an exceptional experience.
OUR EQUITY STATEMENT
At La Clinica, we commit to engage everyone in a welcoming, respectful, and loving way and to maintain the dignity and value of all people. These standards align with our organization’s vision of absolute excellence, open-hearted community, and well-being for all.
This commitment requires determined, focused intention and visionary leadership throughout our organization. We believe:
- In access for all and that health care is a basic human right
- In transparency and encouragement so staff and volunteers know exactly what is expected of them and receive ongoing, comprehensive training
- In respect and understanding and that everyone deserves to be treated with kindness and compassion in all situations
To meet this vision, we agree to:
- Maintain a learning and growth mindset to advance our understanding of equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Learn where we personally have bias and actively work to counter these beliefs
- Respectfully challenge stereotypes, especially our own
- Continuously ask whose views are missing, particularly when decisions are being made, and develop leaders who represent the diversity of our staff and patients
- Inspire and support equity, diversity, and inclusion policies and practices in our community