1307 W. Main St.
Medford, OR 97501
MON – FRI, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m
MON – FRI, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Important service and schedule changes are linked at the top of the page in emergency situations.
- Family planning
- Children’s health
- Family medicine
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Adult physicals, including annual well-women exams
- Sport, camp and travel physicals
- Chronic disease care
- Pain case management
- Minor surgical services
- Mental health counseling and drug and alcohol referrals
- Health assessments and patient education
- Referral to specialty care
- 24-hour on-call services
- Laboratory services