To meet the needs of our community, La Clinica is continually expanding services, increasing community partnerships, and identifying future needs.
In 2018 La Clinica provided 165,113 care visits for 28,541 people in our community.
- 77 percent of patients are low income, qualifying them to receive discounts for health-care services.
- 40 percent are OHP (Oregon Health Plan) patients
- 41 percent are uninsured
- 8 percent have Medicare
- 11 percent have private insurance
- 71 percent are non-Latino
- 29 percent are Latino
- 64 percent are 18 – 64 years old
- 28 percent are younger than 18
- 8 percent are 65 and older