221 W. Stewart Ave., Suite 101
Medford, OR 97501
MON – THU, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
MON – THU, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Important service and schedule changes are linked at the top of the page in emergency situations.
La Clinica’s Women’s Health Center specializes in women’s health, from menstruation through a woman’s child-bearing years and into menopause and beyond. This multidisciplinary team of certified nurse midwives, a board certified obstetrician/gynecologist, nurses, a behavioral health expert, and a lactation consultant provides women-centered care in a personal, caring environment.
- Family planning
- Free pregnancy testing
- Birth control
- Prenatal care and delivery services
- Postpartum care
- Lactation education and support
- Well-woman exams
- Evaluation and treatment of menstrual problems
- Treatment of vaginal infections
- Treatment of sexually transmitted infection
- Gynecological surgery
- Treatment of depression
- Treatment of libido issues
- Treatment of incontinence (uncontrolled urination)
- Cervical cancer vaccinations
- Perimenopause management
- Menopause management
- Health counseling
Additional support services
CenteringPregnancy® is a rewarding way for women to participate in their own prenatal care and for providers to have a dynamic partnership with their patients.